Miasma

Saturday, July 29, 2006

one of my random penned lines

I am no great writer - on the rare occasions I do put down something, the theme is similar to the one expressed below. Wrote this last year ( I think ! )

above I soar
my wings spread
the winds rushing past
in this freedom I glory
the vast expanse
brings in to focus my minuteness
and by being part of this infinity,
i rid myself of my smallness
how I wish i was you - winged one;
one with emptiness and solitude
not for you the ego and the facade
no envelopes or cocoons to hold you
to be able to fly in to this little apartment ledge
and talk to pretty eyes on a whim
u would probably say - because you want, you cant fly
that is what holds you down my friend
while i sit here with clear head and calm smile
talking to the one you desire to be with
let go and you shall be
holds out his claw and asks - can i set you free ?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger Gaurav Bhatnagar said…

    Anand, you may wish to write your poems on your own blog rather than as comments my blog. Because:
    a. You can edit
    b. I may switch off my comments unexpectedly.

    In addition, I think my poettary is trying to interpret the ambigrams...that is different from you who are expressing your feelings. You can link to "inspired by" or something like that either to ambipoet or punya's. I can also link to your blog somewhere. GB

     

Post a Comment

<< Home